Friday, September 10, 2010

Notes

This week I want to start:

Reading in the Morning -- the same as we did last year, except we will ha: (ve to find something different from Lord of the Rings : (

Checkpoint at End of Day:

This means going over your work together after you've checked off everything. This will give you a chance to discuss what you've read or heard (fun, I know!) and it will give me a chance to see if I need to backtrack over anything or change the approach.

We can do this after Geometry if you want.

Chores:

???? Maybe we'd better make a new list now that Paddy and Aidan are old enough to do work.

Outdoor Time

Well, I'd like to do that in theory, but in practice, you are already outside for several hours a day. However, I do want to start getting P and A outside so I thought I would list it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your initials or something similar here when you've finished the lesson.